|DATE||AVAILABILITY||PRICE PER PERSON|
|26 June – 06 July 2017 (Mon-Thu)||Limited Availability||£1399|
|05 July – 15 July 2017 (Wed-Sat)||Full||£1599|
|16 Aug – 26 Aug 2017 (Wed-Sat)||Only 4 spaces left||£1499|
|04 Sep – 14 Sep 2017 (Mon-Thu)||Available||£1499|
- Fully-guided trek with a qualified Guide
- Small groups – maximum 14 trekkers
- 165km on foot with a built-in rest day
- Dramatic mountain views, pretty hamlets, Alpine flowers
- Family-run hotels
Group size: 6-14
Our Guided TMB spends 9 nights in hotels and 1 night at an auberge. Most of the nights you will have an en-suite bathroom, adding to the comfort.
We will meet you at the airport and you have a qualified trekking Guide lead you for the trek. We include most meals and provide a picnic lunch when trekking.
Trekking in a clockwise direction through France, Italy and Switzerland, we cross 5 major passes, cover around 165km and see some of the finest views in the Alps.
This trip has a built-in rest day in La Palud (Courmayeur) where you can enjoy Italian food and wine or head to the local spa to relax and relieve your aching muscles.
- Arrive Geneva Airport, transfer to the Chamonix Valley. Hotel
- Trek from Chamonix to Lac Blanc (2352m) and on to Argentiere. Hotel
- Trek from Argentiere, over the Col de Balme (2191m) and on to La Forclaz. Hotel
- Trek to Champex (1486m) along the Bovine route. Hotel
- Trek to Champex to La Fouly (1600m). Hotel
- Trek La Fouly to La Palud (Courmayeur) via the Grand Col Ferret (2532m). Hotel
- Rest day in La Palud (Courmayeur). Hotel
- Trek to Chapieux via Col de la Seigne (2516m). Auberge
- Trek to Les Contamines (1167m) via the Col du Bonhomme (2479m). Hotel
- Trek Les Contamines to Les Houches and back into the Chamonix Valley. Hotel
- Return to Geneva Airport.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND DETAILED TRIP DOSSIER
- Twin-share accommodation in hotels for 9 nights, one night in an auberge
- 6 dinners and 8 lunches
- Main luggage available 6 out of 10 nights
- All transfers including Geneva airport and cable cars
- Qualified International Mountain Leader
Geneva Airport can be reached from 17 airports in the UK and Ireland. It is well-connected with the USA, Canada and Australasia. Both Chamonix and Geneva Airport can be reached by train from the UK. You can also drive to Chamonix in approximately 10 hours from Calais. Please do not book non-refundable travel before we guarantee your departure.
EXTEND YOUR STAY IN CHAMONIX
You can easily extend your stay in Chamonix at one of our hotels or guest houses. Please ask us for details.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TREK
Step 1 – Choose Your Tour
Select your tour and check availability, either by phoning us or sending an on-line enquiry.
Step 2 – Complete a Booking Form
Complete an on-line booking form and pay a deposit of £100 or 10% of the tour, whichever is the greater.
Step 3 – How to Pay
Payments are in British Pounds (GBP). You can pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card (charges may apply) or with a Sterling cheque. Cheques should be made out to Salamander Treks Ltd.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please let us know and we will send you the account details by e-mail.
If you wish to pay by credit card or debit card we can accept GBP, USD, CAD, NZD, AUD, EUR only.
Any credit card charges apply to the whole amount and will be added at the payment stage.
Please indicate how you wish to pay on the booking form.
Please note that your money is safe when you book with us. All monies are deposited and held in trust by the trustees of the Travel Trust Association (TTA). Only when your tour has finished do we receive your money..
Step 4 – Email Confirmation
Once the payment has been received we will send you an e-mail confirmation.