This refers to a combination of information such as your name, contact details, flight / arrival information and special needs/disabilities/dietary requirements that you supply us and any information about other persons you represent. Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), make a booking, use our website, connect with us via social media and any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our use of your information
- Information (such as health) may be considered ‘sensitive personal data’ under the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018 (GDPR). We collect it to provide you with our services, to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to exchange relevant information and sensitive personal data with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to our use of your information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
1. Unless you have told us not to, using your information, we may from time to time contact you or make available to you (directly or indirectly) information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions.
2. We will assume you agree to allow us to email you when you make an e-booking or provide us with your email in other situations such as promotions and social media. However, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out when you provide your details and you can always subsequently unsubscribe from our emails (see ‘Your Rights’ below).
3. If you do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of ‘Your Rights’ below.
- You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
- You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. Please email or write to us.
Use of your image on our website
It is assumed that, by agreeing to our Booking Conditions, you give consent for any likeness, image or video of you secured or taken on any of our tours may be used by the company without charge in all media (whether now, existing or in the future invented) for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind, such as brochures, fliers, slideshows, video shows and the internet. Any written feedback supplied to the company may also be used for promotional purposes as detailled above. If you do not agree to the above please notify us in writing before your trip commences.
Use of tools/”cookies” and links to other websites
Our website(s) may contain links to third party websites or micro-sites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions, etc. carefully.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) transactions and activities at all points of contact; and (3) web and social media traffic, activities, etc. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our website and/or made available on request.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)1273 256 753
Updated on 02 March 2020